Ready to share your vision for creating innovative, socially responsible architecture? NSAD can give you the skills and experience you need to fulfill your aspirations. Whether youíre just entering college, completing your degree, or pursuing new career goals, a bachelor of architecture, construction management or digital media arts from NSAD accelerates your career options while also instilling the ethical values of responsible design and development in the built environment.
First-Year Student Requirements:
- Graduation from a recognized high school or acceptable evidence of comparable academic achievement
- A high school cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Test Scores (SAT or ACT required for First Time Freshmen)
- A completed application form with application fee
- Portfolio (see specific program requirements for portfolio submission)
- Statement of Purpose: Using essay format, please complete a 1-2 page personal statement addressing:
a. What are your career goals and how can NewSchool help you achieve them?
b. Why do you feel you would be a good candidate for the program?
i. How have your experiences shaped you academically, professionally, and personally?
ii. Give an example of how your experiences have prepared you for the core institutional values of NSAD.
At NewSchool of Architecture and Design in San Diego, California, undergraduate programs are tailored to transform your passion into practice so you can change the way people experience and use structures. From sustainable building to intellectual reflection, our undergraduate degree programs illustrate the theories and processes to create a better world.
Apply online or contact NSAD at 619-684-8888.