Forms + Applications
Students who wish to apply for financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year (donít forget our school code: 030439). The financial aid department will contact you if further documentation is required.
Some applicants and/or their families may be selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education. The financial aid department will also produce an award letter for you and the financial aid staff member to review.
You will have the opportunity to decline any awards, complete loan applications and counseling as appropriate, and make arrangements to cover out-of-pocket expenses not covered by financial aid.
Additional information can be found in the NewSchool of Architecture and Design Financial Aid FAQs.
FINANCIAL AID FORMS
- 2013-2014 IRS Tax Return Transcript Request Process
- 2013-2014 Parental Nondisclosure Form
- 2013-2014 SNAP Benefits Verification Form - Dependent
- 2013-2014 SNAP Benefits Verification Form - Independent
- 2013-2014 Special Condition Application for a Dependent Student
- 2013-2014 Special Condition Application for an Independent Student
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet - Dependent NSAD
- 2013-2014 Verification Worksheet - Independent NSAD
- Citizenship Verification Form
- Code 138 Clearance Form
- Common Law Marriage Form
- Consortium Agreement
- Defaulted Student Loans
- Federal Graduate PLUS Loans Doc
- High School Completion Status
- Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Name Change - Correction Form
- Overlapping Financial Aid Form
- Overpayment - Department of Education
- Overpayment - Prior School
- Physician's Certification of Borrower's Condition
- Selective Service Verification Form
- Student's Certification of Loan Discharge
- Withdrawal Clearance Form
- 2012 - 2013 Asset Information for Dependent Students
- 2012 - 2013 Asset Information for Independent Students
- 2012 - 2013 Drug Conviction Worksheet
- 2012 - 2013 IRS Tax Account Transcript Request Process
- 2012 - 2013 IRS Tax Return Transcript Request Process
- 2012 - 2013 Parental Nondisclosure Form
- 2012 - 2013 Special Condition Application for a Dependent Student
- 2012 - 2013 Verification Worksheet - Independent
- Authorization of Credit to Account
APPLY FOR STUDENT LOANS
NewSchool of Architecture and Design participates in the Federal Direct Loan Program for Stafford, Parent PLUS, and Graduate PLUS loans.
- The Direct Loan Program is a United States Department of Education program that provides loans to help students pay for education after high school.
- The Department of Education acts as a lender, providing funds for Stafford loans and both Parent and Graduate Student PLUS loans. For more information, to apply for loans using the Direct Loan program, and for Direct Loan Entrance Counseling, click here.
If you are interested in additional loan opportunities after exhausting your federal loan options, click here to explore Alternative or Private loans.View the NewSchool Of Architecture Financial Aid Code of Conduct.