Student Housing at Ava at Cortez HillHousing is now available for NSAD students at Ava at Cortez Hill, located just blocks away at 1399 9th Ave. in downtown San Diego.
Visit http://www.sandiego-studenthousing.com/ to get started, and select NewSchool of Arch + Design from the dropdown menu.
All students will live in fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartments, with two students per bedroom. Rent is $745/month per person, including utilities, cable TV and high speed internet.
Ava at Cortez Hill has many attractive amenities, including a freshly redesigned pool/jacuzzi/BBQ area, fitness room, roof-top basketball court, tennis court, on-site laundry room, and game and community rooms. There is also a convenience store on the ground level of the building.
Roommate matching is based on gender, age and lifestyle. Students may choose to live in female-only, male-only or co-ed apartments.
1. Fill out the NSAD Housing Request to request a bedroom
2. Fill out the application form
3. Send in a copy of your ID and proof of income/financial support to SDSH by email or fax
4. Wait for your Financial Pre-Approval Confirmation from SDSH
5. Review and approve your Housing Proposal
6. Pay $45 non-refundable application fee and sign rental application from Ava at Cortez Hill
7. Receive your SDSH Approval of Housing Arrangements and pay security deposit (one month rent)