Undergraduate Degree Programs
Obtaining a degree in architecture, digital media, design, or construction management from NSAD leverages a dynamic learning environment and a faculty of highly experienced, active practitioners. Explore our bachelor-level architecture, digital media arts, design, or construction management degree programs and take the first step toward achieving your goals.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Product Design
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Animation
- Bachelor of Arts in Game Art
- Bachelor of Science in Game Programming
About NSADís Undergraduate Degree Programs
You have three opportunities to start your undergraduate program throughout the year: fall, winter, and summer quarters.
All programs include coursework in communication, humanities, logical reasoning, and social science. Lower-division courses typically are offered in the first two years.
Except for the Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, each program requires students to select an area of concentration by the end of their second year.
You may be able to transfer courses from other educational institutions to satisfy all or part of NSADís general education requirements as well as lower-division required professional courses.