Master of Construction Management - Program Overview
As construction projects grow increasingly complex, so does the demand for specialized management-level personnel. NewSchool of Architecture and Designís (NSAD) Master of Construction Management program prepares you to thrive in this role and excel in various professions revolving around the built environment.
Along with basic instruction around all segments of the construction industry, NSADís online Master of Construction Management program places particular emphasis on developing your skills as a business manager prepared for the construction tradeís current and future challenges.
Construction management instructors and courses focus on the integration of sophisticated construction technology with management, business planning, and professional ethics. You can especially benefit from NSADís strong focus on sustainable design, integrated project delivery, and practice-oriented learning.
Online Construction Management Program Features
- Develop the advanced planning, organization, integration, and execution skills needed for todayís commercial construction professional.
- Investigate construction management technologies, innovations, and processes.
- Evaluate the logistics underlying construction projects and devise strategies for managing these complexities.
- Develop the financial, managerial, and cognitive acumen of a construction industry leader.
- Understand how the legal, economic, and social relationships among the architect, the building trades, and the regulatory environment inform construction management.
- Analyze how issues of cost, safety, and design have an impact on implementation.
- Apply globally sensitive and sustainability-minded perspectives to construction management knowledge.
* Please note that completion of the Master of Construction Management in one year is dependent upon individual progress within the program, including number of courses taken per quarter.